Launch Day is here! Ah! After months of planning and hard work, I am ecstatic to be able to release my new brand today! This has been in the works since June, and I had such a hard time not giving previews and sneak peeks along the way!
1. Thank you to my designer Lauren from This Sweet Season!
2. Thank you to everyone who listened to me talk about all of my ideas and for your input and insight (especially Chris and Andrea :) )
3. I just can’t contain how excited I am and so in honor of today I want to give away three gift cards! 1. J. Crew ($25), 2. Anthropologie ($50) and the 3. Melting Pot ($50). Keep reading for info on how to enter the contest!!!
Sorry for all of the numerals today…. but here are the steps to enter!
1. Check out the NEW website!
2. Leave a comment below here on the blog!
3. Tweet or post on Facebook about the launching of my new brand! Be sure to use the hashtag #jessicamaelaunchday in order for your submission to count!
That’s it! :)
I am SO SO excited to show off Jon and Karissa’s wedding day! Their amazing wedding in Cape May, NJ was a dream! The weather was perfect, the location was glorious (a historic hotel right on the beach??) and their friends and family were wonderful. I had been looking forward to their wedding day all season long, and it was no disappointment! Jon and Karissa are seriously some of the most incredible people to work with, and I have loved getting to know them better and to have been there on one of the happiest days of their life! Enjoy some of my favorites below! (There was too many to fit into one post!)
Venue: Congress Hall, Cape May, NJ
Dress: Enzoani, @ Wedding Belles, Northfield, NJ
Bridesmaid Dresses: J. Crew
Tuxes: Ralph Lauren, Macy’s
Ceremony Music: Jimmy Maher
Reception Band: Hawkin’s Road
Cake: Congress Hall
Flowers: Pocket Full of Posies
Coordinator: Colleen O’Sullivan
Videographer: Steve Turner